VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Monday 29 April 2013

Vintage Finds: International Antiques & Collectors Fair.....

Last Wednesday me & Adam headed out for lunch at our favourite pub on our day off together & stumbled across the IACF Fair. Now, this fair in particular I was very much aware of its existence, but I didn't realise when it was coming into town again (it arrives in Sussex every other month) & so I was really excited when we spotted it!

Of course I had to come a way with a few bargains. Honestly we could have brought so many more pieces then we actually did, this is due to the fact that we have to keep on reminding ourselves that we haven't got a place yet & have run out of places to store things. There was a lot of fabulous furniture, cushions & bits & bobs, all for really good prices- I have already said to Adam we need to come better prepared next time, chequebook & cash at the ready!! I picked up this little lot for a mere £10, which I think is not bad for what I purchased.

P1080216

P1080220

P1080218

P1080228

P1080230

P1080221

P1080225

P1080226

P1080227
© VintageELLE09

Have you recently discovered the joys of antique fairs or thrifting?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig