VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Monday 4 November 2013

Nails Of The Week: Navy Is The New Black......

IMG_1164
IMG_1156
IMG_1161
(Please excuse how dry my hands look- Dam autumn!)

Navy is the new black. There I said it. Let's move on.

With Navy nails sweeping the beauty bloggersphere like crazy last month thanks to a little polish called 'After School Boy Blazer', I thought I would jump onto the navy cheer team & preach to you all about my favourite navy nail polish. 

Motcomb Street is a gorgeous darker then navy boarding on black shade, which reminds me of my much loved & worn Zara skinny jeans. The consistency is the reason why I buy Nails inc polishes- glossy, thick & super shinny I love how you can see your reflection on your nails, which I amp up using my Kensington Caviar topcoat as a base (so my nails don't get stained) & as a topcoat to make it chip resistant. 

If there is one thing I would urge you beauty lovers out there to buy this autumn season it would be a navy polish- better then black & more unpredictable then plum or berry red, I find it adds a touch of 'something something' to an everyday casual outfit & looks great when paired with oxblood or caramel.  

What has been your most reached for shade this week?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxox
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig