VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Video: What's In My Bag | Work Edition.......

00018o

Like most people who watch Youtube videos, I am a sucker for tag videos especially my favourite-'What's In My Bag'. Yes, I am one of those nosey few who love to see what other like minded women like to haul around with them every single day. In a way it makes me feel relieved that it's not just me who likes to carry around over five lip products, has multiple trains tickets littering the bottom of my bag & has a spare pair of shoes for those non-practical 'shoe days'. 

As five out of the seven days a week, I work full time & use a completely different bag then I do on my days off, I thought it would be a fun idea to show you all what I lug around with me on my way to work! Note: I was in London the day before I filmed this video, so some items I don't typically carry around with me every day to work, but you get the rough idea!


What do you need to take with you to work on a regular basis?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig