*** Yes this is cheekily being posted on a Monday, but better late then never I say!
1. The week began with a very serious meeting at work to discuss our stores future & to cut a long story short, it confirmed the inevitability of it closing. Of course I have only just begun working of this company (just coming up to three months) & really didn't want my time to end so soon, so after a few meetings to discuss my options, I think we have found a much better position for me within the company in a different (but familiar) location- I don't want to jinx anything as of yet, but everything should be finalised this week so I'll update you all soon!
2. On a happier note, Monday also saw the arrival of my much anticipated Zara package! This was of course very exciting as it contained some gorgeous bargains from their sale, which started the previous Thursday. Needless to say I was very very happy with all my pretty purchases so expect a haul video this coming week!
3. I sorted out my craving for frozen yogurt on Wednesday, by visiting one of my favourite places to eat in Brighton- Lick. Plain yogurt, Strawberries & Honeycomb is the best combo!
4. After six long months of hair neglect *gulp*, I finally got a long over due haircut which my hair was very thankful for!! I got more layers put in to deal with the weight thick hair brings & also more around the face just so it didn't look boring! So far I love it but I just need to keep practising my blow drying technique to achieve the overall look I want.
5. Combated my crazy skin breakout head on with a total 'strip down' of products & makeup throughout the week, which saw my skin settle down & get back to normal thank goodness- again look out for a post next week as I need to share with you all these lifesaving products & tips.
6. Had a little giggle watching the Made in Chelsea end of series party- how cringy was the beginning with the superhero sketch??! Favourite cast member of the series was of course Mark Francis, who made me love him even more as well as making me burst out laughing when he declared he didn't even no most of his cast mates names!! & of course reaffirming the fact to all ladies out there that Spencer Matthews is of course the lowest of the low, by admitting that he & Lucy are no longer together as he (of course) has cheated on her- someone should just castrate him already!
7. Peonies (my favourite flower) are finally in season, which means that I will be buying at lest one bunch every week as they make me smile.
8. Sunday as like all of my Sunday's, was very chilled out- Me & my mum visited a National Trust site which was lovely especially with the gorgeous weather we have finally been having. I just love being outdoors, taking all of nature in & enjoying what is outside when the weather is this good, so walking around the grounds of a restored manor house with all the colour & beauty its gardens had to offer was just perfect. It made the day even better by having a little cake & tea in the outdoors cafe, with the company of a family of ducks & the never ending blue sky.
How has your week been?
P.S Remember to head on over to Bloglovin & hit 'Follow' to continue following this blog as Google Reader will be retiring today (July 1st)