VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Elle's Style: In The Navy......

P1070627

joined-photos

P1070638

P1070606

joined-photos-2

What I'm Wearing:

Stripped T-Shirt- Zara

Pleated Navy Skirt- New Look

Stripped Slippers- Urban Outfitters

P1070651

P1070687

P1070683

P1070706

What's On My Face:

Revlon Photoready Foundation in Vanilla 

Mac Studiofix Concealer in NW15

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Light

Benefit Dandelion Blusher

Mac Eyeshadow in 'Free To Be' (all over lid)

Front Cover Eyeshadow from the Rainbow Eyes Palette in 'Blossom' (inner corner) 
'Pink Lemonade'(crease & outer V)

Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Brown Black

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in 'Chintz

P1070628

P1070624
© VintageELLE09 

Today was a really really beautiful day here in the South-East of England.

The sun was shining, it was lovely a warm with a slightly cool breeze & a completely clear blue sky! It feels like spring is finally here & we are well on our way to summer! I took advantage of this gorgeous day, just in case it was a fluke (hello, it's England!) & sat in the garden to eat my lunch whilst flicking through my new copy of Elle.

IMG_1235
What I Ate- Mozzarella & Ham Salad 


If you would like to know how I styled my hair today or my salad recipe, let me know below & I shall do a post on both!

What did you wear today?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxox
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig