VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Monday 21 January 2013

Though My Lens: Snow Day......


P1050898

P1050922

P1050899

P1050891

P1050849

P1050826

P1050796
© VintageELLE09

Just a few snaps from a little walk I took in the snow today. It's days like this when it's so quiet around, there's no traffic on the roads & your surrounding countryside is underneath a blanket of snow, that you realise how much you love where you live. I love living in the country.

 It's so nice because we all love a bit of snow here in the UK & there's something about it that's just so magical- it truly makes people happier!

What do you love most about snow days?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxoxo
Share:

6 comments

  1. Nice boots. I have found you through the Lauren Conrad website, and I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other. Just leave a comment to let me know.
    My Fashion blog: I'm A Love Addict
    ENTER>>>Dress and make-up goodies Giveaway<<<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you very much!
      Yes I just went over to your blog & subscribed, its lovely :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. amazing photography!! I love the winter sometimes because you can get so many amazing landscape shots! I found your blog off LaurenConrad.com's forum! I'm your newest follower and excited to see your upcoming posts
    XO Courtney
    Follow me at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney :D I just love the countryside where I live, especially when it's snow it just looks so beautiful & peaceful. I've actually just had a little look at your blog & am following it it too- LOVE your style & outfit posts :)

      Enjoy the rest of the weekend xoxo

      Delete
  3. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other here or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guapa :) I love your style from your blog- very pretty & sophisticated, so of course I had to follow you!
      Thank you for the support
      xoxo

      Delete

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig