Image found via pinterest.com
Another year fly's by, we start to reflect about the good & the bad parts that happened in the year & of course we make goals/ resolutions to make ourselves better people for this new year.
Well or so we hope!!
As I explained last year, I am not one for making resolutions- I find it difficult to achieve anything when you put in front of something 'I will' or 'I will not'. Instead I like to stick with good old fashioned list making of goals I would like to achieve for the new year, that are not too difficult for me to achieve!
For those of you who want to have a nosey about the goals I set for myself last year, have a look HERE.
Of course, me being human I did not achieve as many of the goals that I had set out to. Some I had forgotten about, others I was very very close to achieving & of course there were ones I did achieve, but this has not disheartened or stopped me into thinking that I did not achieve anything because I did.
So lovely readers, here are my goals for this year, 2013- I have a feeling this year will be my year.
1. Get a job that I am passionate about & enjoy
2. Get my photography printed & sell/display in local shops
3. Visit 4 different countries or 4 cities
4. Upload a video onto Youtube at lest once a week & post on here at lest twice a week
5. Do a car boot sale
6. Start jogging
7. Go camping
8. Visit Guernsey once this year
9. Learn how to use photoshop
10. Cover my chair
11. Bake cookies & send them to someone
12. Publish new content on my blog & collaborate more with other bloggers
13. Do a craft fair
14. Apply for a mortgage & view some houses
15. Learn how to make 3 different kinds of cocktails
16. Join a photography class
17. Do an internship in either theatre or at a magazine/newspaper
18. Get a tattoo
19. Watch a sunset somewhere meaningful
20. Learn a language
21. Say 'Yes' more to things
22. Re-decorate my room
23. Donate money to a worthy charity
24. Stop saying 'I can't' & start saying 'I can'
25. Live, Laugh & Love ♥
Yes, I know some of them are repeats from last year (mainly because I didn't do them!) but I really want to achieve them this year, so I WILL!!!
What are your goals/resolutions for this year?