VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Wednesday 29 June 2011

I Went to the Sales & I Brought.....

The Summer Sales are upon us people!! & like any female I was drawn like a mouth to a flame- as soon as I saw the "up to 50% off" sign in a shop window, I was there having a good ol' rummage!

This year I hadn't hit the sales until this week, purely because I work in the high street & the last thing you want to do after a long days work is go into another sale. I was a little disappointed with the quality of the clothes in most stores for their sales, either I had left it really late & all the good things had been taken or the quality of clothes were poor this season. However I did find some little gems in amongst the rubbish!

Top tips for when you're shopping in the sales?
Wear comfy clothes & shoes
Really look underneath the piles of clothes on tables & on the floor, you never know what gems lurk underneath!
Buy what you need & if you do buy something you later regret, most stores have a refunds policy on sales good
If you fall in love with something- BUY IT!!

Here are my special finds:

(Photo's Copyright To VintageELLE09)

From the top:
Envelope Flap Bag= was £69.99, I paid £39.99 (Zara)
Over Sized Clutch= £1.89 (eBay)
70's Rusty Red Dress= was £50, I paid £25 (Topshop)
Pink High-Waisted Chino's= was £29.99, I paid £19.99 (Zara)
Rusty Red Pleated Cropped Trousered= was £35, I paid £15 (Topshop)
Spotty Neutral Shirt= was £39.99, I paid £29.99 (Zara)
Floppy Leather Boots= was £69.99, I paid £39.99 (Zara)
Studded Black Heels= was £69.99, I paid £39.99 (Zara)

What have you guys splurged on in the summer sales? Any places that are a 'must' to visit?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig