VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Monday 13 June 2011

Fruitier Than Dale Winton....


LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE LUSH!

As a huge lover of all things Lush, I had to venture in on my way home from work to have a quick little browse & low & behold one thing led to another & I left with this little number in my hands.

Sweetie Pie.
100g= £2.85
240g= £5.70

It has always fascinated me the Jelly Shower Gels, purely because
1. They look like a lot of fun to use
&
2. The concept of a Shower Jelly just wobbling around & sliding everywhere makes me giggle!

So I was slightly intrigued. What drew me to this was not just the hilarious images of me attempting to use this product (because to be honest it would be), but it smells exactly like The Comforter Bubble Bar & like the magpie that I am, the glittery sprinkles drew me in!

On my first use of this today, my first impressions were that it smelt AMAZING!! Fruity & it completely reminded me of my all time favourite childhood sweet- Jelly Tots. So when I attempted to get it out of the pot it was slightly tricky, as when I scooped it made all of the stuff come up whole! However I then teared a small amount off & began foaming it in the palm of my hands. It foams really well, just be careful when rubbing it in your palms that it doesn't fly away! & it leaves you smelling like blackcurrant for the whole day ( I'm not over exaggerating!) If you wanted to try something a little different, why not chill it in you freezer to give you a instant wake up call in the morning.

Overall I am VERY happy with my impulse purchase & if like me you love The Comforter, then this is ideal :)

What is your favourite Lush product, or what new ones do you want to try?

Now excuse me whilst I run & watch the season finale of Glee
Elle
xoxoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig