VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Saturday 12 April 2014

The Video: Beachy Glossy Waves Hair Tutorial (No Heat).....

0001G0

Its been nearly four years since I last did a heartless waves tutorial & god jolly this one is a whole lot better then my last one! 

I have had four years to perfect my technique as to how I achieve beachy but glossy looking waves & this one is the most quickest & easiest, so much so that I pretty much do this everytime I wash my hair. I always get compliments on my hair when I wear it like this & it looks even better on two day hair with a spritz of dry shampoo with more texture & volume to it. It's perfect for me as I have to leave for work at six am every morning, so I can just create the waves overnight & run out of the door in the morning- no fuss!



Check out more pictures (Here)

What's your secret hairstyle?

Much Love,

Elle
xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig