VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Sunday 13 April 2014

Being Elle: The Sunday Catch Up 017......

2014-04-13

1. The hunt for a home continues & as always, Monday has been the day where I check Zoopla & Rightmove religiously as well as badgering estate agents to see if any houses have or are on the market matching our requirements. 

2. Aside from house hunting & dodgy estate agents giving me a head ache, the only thing that has been keeping me sane this week is the idea of a summer holiday. Now I don't know where or when I will be going away this summer, I only know that I need to be somewhere quiet & warm!

3. This week I have been craving Wholefoods Falafal pieces with plain Hummus. Random I know but for some reason since discovering them in New York & the weather heating up, it just seems like the perfect summer snack! My question to you all is: Do the sell them in the Wholefoods in London?

4. Over the past I'd say month or so, I have been obsessed with watching old episodes of Gossip Girl namely seasons one, two & three. Who remembers Blair & Nate dating, Serena confessing to killing a man, Dan sleeping with a teacher & Jenny not wearing heavy black liner!? My one piece of advice to you all- dust off your GG boxsets & go on a marathon!

5. I was a single, cat lady for the evening on Wednesday as Adam was at Gadget Show live in Birmingham for the day, meaning I was left to fend for myself for the evening. This involved me cracking open a bottle of red, cooking Spag Bol for one, singing along to Green Day's American Idiot album & chatting to the cat! This is what my single life could have been like...

6. Shed a few tears on Thursday watching Anna give birth to her gorgeous baby boy! It was so so beautiful & it just makes me love watching their daily vlogs even more (watch it HERE). 

7. The sun was out this Saturday & I was stuck indoors all day at work- boo! Nothing more to say.

8. Today (Sunday) I has been fairly productive as a Sunday goes- deep cleaned my hair using my trust Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo, gave myself a snazzy, glossy, wavy blowout, made a tasty Sunday appropriate lunch of beans on toast (lush!) & started to spring clean my wardrobe. Who says Sundays are the day of rest!?

9. Highlights on VE this week | Lazy Girls Hair- Glossy Beachy Waves (No Heat) & check out my Youtube Channel for The Video

What have you been up to this week?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig