VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Thursday 27 February 2014

The Video: New York VLOG Part One......

0001b0

Hey everyone I am back from my trip to New York & boy did I have an interesting time!

Experiencing a Polar Vortex, eating in some really amazing restaurants, styling myself to look not only fashionable but also to be incredibly warm, celebrating a year of being engaged, actually being in America to buy Bath & Bodywork's candles at two for twenty-two dollars (squeals!), enjoying the joys of Wholefoods, doing far too much shopping & so much more!

So here is my first instalment of what I got up to whilst being in my favourite city, New York. 


Much Love,
Elle
xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig