VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Monday 9 July 2012

Being Elle: Outfit's Of The Week.....


 © VintageELLE09

So this is just going to be a short lil' post with a few snaps I took of the outfits I worn last week.
I have been loving my little sale steal from Zara- my safari jacket with leather sleeves, it is to die for!

1. Cat Top & Peach Skinny Jeans- Zara
2. Denim Shirt, Floral Highwaisted Skirt, Cream Flats- Zara, Beyond Retro & Primark
3. Mary Poppin's Shadow!
4. Safari Jacket, Owl Shirt- Zara
5. Denim Shirt, Floral Pants & Toms- Zara
6. Safari Jacket,(again!) Stripy Vest, Jeans & Toms- Zara, New Look & H&M

Follow me on instagram for more outfit/life pics: @vinatgeelle 

Much love,
Elle
xoxoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig