VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Tuesday 22 March 2011

One Amazingly Beautiful Actress+One Beige Biker Suit.....

The Keira Knightly Obsession deepens.......

Today as I was checking my Twitter feed when I noticed that MarieClaireUK (who I follow btw) had tweeted "FIRST LOOK! Keira Knightley's Chanel Striptease", so naturally in me seeing the words "Keria Knightly" & "Chanel", I had to go take a little peek.

First things first phhhwooorr!!!

Yes, she has done a new advert for the Chanel perfume Coco Mademoiselle THANK GOD & she looks HOT (my inner lesbian is coming out here!). You guys know that I CANNOT rave about her enough as I would be here forever & so I think you should all go look for yourselves as to what little slice of heaven awaits you from this advert.

Methinks beige biker suits/jackets will be seen on the streets around the world pretty soon!

Video found on youtube.com

Tell me your thoughts?

Much Love,
Elle xoxoxo
Share:

1 comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig