VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Friday, 7 August 2015

How To Achieve The Perfect Summer Flush....


Untitled

Like most women, I am a huge fan of a natural looking flush without having to run eight miles in the rain to achieve it (however if thats how you like to get a natural flush, no judgement).

Summer is all about flawless, glowing skin with a hint of a healthy flush to the cheeks- whether that is rose pink, peachy coral or golden bronze, anything goes. So today I wanted to share with you my  seven favourite blushers that are perfect to achieve that summer flush no matter where you are sending your summer. 

The Palette Perfect For Travelling: Makeup Revolution is a new kid on the block- a budget proof brand with the quality & formulation of many of your fav higher end names, (think Urban Decay, MAC & Makeup Forever) this baked blush palette in Sugar & Spice is amazing! Highly pigmented in colour & easily buildable in application, you could perhaps mistaken these for a few of your favourite MAC shades- I love the different spectrum of shades within this palette, especially the fact that all colours look beautiful on my pale skin. & the cherry on top of the cake? Eight blushers for £6 is a little bit of a steal!!

The Subtle Rosy Cheek: As a lover of a natural looking flush, rather then looking like an 80's popstar, Bourjois' Little Round Pot Blusher in Rose Frisson & Max Factor's Creme Puff Blush in Lovely Pink are the best two for a really subtle rosy cheek. Both have a beautiful marbled appearance in the pot with a gold looking highlight running through it, so it adds a glowing quality to the cheeks once applied which looks lovely & healthy, not disco ball-ish at all!

The Sweat Proof Blush: Josie Maran's Argan Colour Stick in Neutral Pink is perfect for all you cream-based blush lovers out there, who like to apply, blend & go. Argan Oil infused which helps prevent dehydration & inflammation, as well as feeling really lightweight & not greasy on the skin- what I love the most about this blusher is how it gives you a beautiful flush to your cheeks using only a small amount of product, which even after wearing it all day through the heat & sweat is still there. If your looking to minimise the amount of makeup your taking away with you, this little guy can also double up as a lipstick (plus did I mention the tube is rose gold!?). 


The Healthy Flush: My all time favourite blush has to be Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blusher in Blissful- the perfect rose pink for my skin tone that looks beautiful whether I'm my normal pale self, or slightly more tanned. Natural looking, long lasting & easily build able (are you noticing a pattern yet?!), I cannot recommend Tarte's blushers enough- I'm feeling a Sephora spree on the cards!

The Natural Looking Glow: & what Summer Flush isn't complete without mentioning a Highlighter? By a mile, the one I reach for the most has to be my beloved Bodyshop Radiant Highlighter which is a gorgeous pearlescent pink liquid formula, that isn't too thin & isn't too thick in consistency making it really easy to blend into the skin. For me I feel it works better when applied on top of foundation- as I feel the glow gets lost underneith the foundation if applied first, & do not powder over the top of it as, again the glowy qualities get lost. As a lover of glowy, natural looking skin I cannot big this one up enough- it really is the key to a natural looking summer glow. 

*************

What Blushers are you enjoying the most at the moment? Are you on the Strobbing bandwagon?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxo
♥

P.S If you haven't Subscribed for more VE, what are you waiting for? Click HERE & hit Follow!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig