VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Stop The Press! VE Has Had A Makeover!


IMG_2821

No you haven't clicked on the wrong blog by accident!

Hi Hello! Yes it is me, Elle- the one that was been MIA from the internet in oh ten or so months but I am back & would like to welcome you all to the new look VintageELLE!

This has been a long time coming & looking at this fresh re-design makes me feel all giddy inside, even to the point where I literally want to flash this page at everyone who I know (side note: won't be doing that as I hate bragging & taking compliments). I have made it super duper easy to navigate through with the navigation bar at the top where you can click on whatever content you are looking for, as well as my social media links underneith that rather fetching picture of my face! 

& whats more, as a massive thank you to all my readers & subscribers who have stuck with me over the last few years, I plan to upload a post on VE every single day of this month. Yes you have read that right- EVERY SINGLE DAY IN JULY THERE WILL BE A NEW POST ON HERE. 

So if theres anything you want to see over here during the next month just get in touch- brace yourself ladies & gents, its about to get real interesting over here!

As always,
Much Love
Elle
xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig