1. Me & Adam started off the week with a little trip to Bluewater Shopping Centre. After getting stuck in traffic for over an hour we finally got there to do a sort of pre-birthday shopping for me, but we didn't end up picking up that much. I am happy with my Marvel top from Forever 21- it maybe a mens top but I love it & Adam picked it out!
2. Rediscovered Snack A Jacks in Barbecue. That is all.
3. We Exchanged on Tuesday!!!! We have a house! Completion date is 15th August, which means I will soon be barricaded in to a sea of cardboard boxes.
4. Wednesday & Thursday saw the dreaded twelve hour shifts to VM our store for two days before it re-opened. It was stressful, funny, interesting & creative but the store looks amazing so I am very happy.
5. I have been obsessed with Josie Maran's Argan Colour Stick in Natural Pink. Perfect for the summer months as well as a busy working gal on the go!
6. Friday finally saw the re-opening of our store & it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Two weeks of overnights, twelve hour shifts, bruises & sleepless nights have all proved worth it- the store looks amazing & I could not be prouder of my team.
7. This weekend I thankfully had off- Saturday morning was again pretty chilled, caught up on the new ELLE & drank quiet a few green teas. In the evening I headed over to Adam's parents where we had a lovely, family barbecue (the first in all our seven years together!) & rounded off the evening taking a lovely bath.
8. Today (Sunday) saw me have a pretty chilled out day, which basically consisted of me lounging on the sofa, watching Gilmore Girls, typing out a few blog posts & enjoying a day off after such a busy week *exhales deeply*
How has your week been?