VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Video: Christmas Primark Haul......



I went into Primark for socks & ended up with a lot more!!

I realised whilst filming this video that I actually haven't filmed a haul, or even brought anything from Primark since January!!! Am I feeling ok!!?

So as we are now into the festive season, (which is my favourite time of the year!) I always end up getting way more items from Primark then any other season. I love all of their Christmas Pyjamas range, Men's fairisle Jumpers, Bobble Hats & Bedding range. This haul is a collection of two trips & I am also planning on making another trip to my local Primark tomorrow after work, to pick up some more lounge pants so who knows another haul may be on the cards!!?

*WARNING: When it comes to Christmasy items I do get very, very excited, therefore be warned because in places I do start acting like a four year old!* 

Grab a cup of tea & snuggle up in a blanket to enjoy this little festive treat!

Much Love,
Elle
xoxox
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig