VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Thursday 24 October 2013

Face Of The Day: Autumn Neutrals......

IMG_0973
The smell of autumn is in the air & with that means a change in my everyday makeup routine, swapping out lighter based products in favour of a little bit more coverage with a touch of autumn glow & warmer shades of autumn.

*****

So as autumn is getting into full swing, I have reverted back to my much loved Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. It has a good coverage for autumn without looking heavy & adds a really lovely glow to my skin, which is a big must for the autumn & winter months. Next as always I conceal my under eye circles (which are ridiculous at the mo!) & blemishes/acne scarring with my trusty Make-Up Academy Palette & powder with Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Now three newbies that have recently jumped into my makeup bag are now firm favourites in my everyday makeup routine- the first being Boujois Poudre de Riz de Java, which adds a lovely highlight a glow when applied to the tops of my cheek bones. Next up to get a lovely autumnal blush I apply Rimmel's Blusher in 'Santa Rose', which is lovely dusky rose pink colour that adds a nice flush of colour to my cheeks. 
IMG_0954
My last newbie is a firm favourite of mine & its probably no surprise to you all that its a Makeup Academy Eye Shadow Palette! As a neutrals girl through & through, I of course gravitated towards the 'Ever After' palette which has a ten matte eye shadows all calling out to be used. Today I used 'Taffeta' all over the lid with 'Fade' in the crease, to create a natural soft smokey eye with a super thin line on my upper lash line created with my Collection 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner & two coats of Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara to complete the eye look.

Chintz of course was my chosen lip colour today, (of course it is most days) as the gorgeous rose pink colour complemented the cheeks & eyes, adding a soft & easy look to the whole face.
IMG_0950
IMG_0964
Hair wise I'm keeping it really simple, first day hair all sweeky clean which was left to air dry for an hour & then roughly blow dried. I love how much texture & movement my hair has today (I feel a little bit like a Victoria Secret's model minus the banging body & stunning good looks!!), which was very hassle free to do. Oh & those lens flares were such an added bonus from me perching on the window sill! 
IMG_0965
IMG_0962
IMG_0955
©VintageELLE09

What has been your most worn autumn look so far this season?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxox
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig