VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Monday 7 November 2011

Closet Lusting......

I am currently having one of those 'I need to decorate my room' moments.
Like most women, I have always wanted a walk in closet or a big enough, extremley well organised & colour coordinated closet to call my own. So I always find myself lusting after other people's beautiful closets & ingenious ways of organising, drawing inspiration from these talented people.

Would you care to join my lusting?

All images from the talented people at weheartit.com

My dream closet is of course Carrie Bradshaws ♥
Any ideas, tips, fantasies?
Much Love,
Elle
xoxoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig