VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Saturday 13 August 2011

The September Issue.....

All images from my copy of Elle Magazine

Yes I am slightly late in the whole 'Let's blog about a September Issue' post, however I am still going to do a short one regardless!

Elle is my FAVOURITE magazine & as a loyal subscriber, I wait at my letterbox around the beginning of the month for the postman to delivery my new issue. The September issues of fashion magazines are the most important issue of the whole year (we have all seen The September Issue with Anna Wintour shrewdly checking over the September Issue & changing many things)& sets the up & coming trends for the season. I love fashion photography & was slightly surprised to see Kristen Dunst on the front of this issue. However a side from the shock as always the issue was crammed with breath taking couture, beautiful models & brand new campaigns.

My favourite photo's of the issue

What is your favourite fashion magazine?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig