VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Saturday 9 February 2013

Next Home Decor Haul.....

Currently I am having one of those 'I need to buy stuff for the house' phases, which is fine because I love interior design & everything to do with the house. But it's also a bad thing for my bank balance!

So last Friday I was having a girly day out with my mummy (Yes, I'm twenty two & still call my mum mummy problem?!)& we decided to visit the local Next store to have a little browse & lust. I am not a huge fan of Next it has to be said- mainly due to the women's clothes being far too frumpy, uninspiring & lacking good quality (yikes that sounds really harsh!) & this is still true, but I must say the home ware section pleasantly surprised me- great quality for affordable prices, it didn't look cheap & was very tasteful, as well as being unique & different to other home ware stores.

Needless to say we left with a few little bits & bobs & a long list of items we would like, but can't buy at the moment. Although I only brought a few items, I had to stop myself from buy too many pieces due to lack of space & no need for them at the present moment, but it did inspire me for when I have my own place. I am very happy with the items I brought because they were different, quirky & totally me!!

P1050978

P1050977

P1050970
                                                                                      Lemon Bowl- £7.50

P1050983

P1050986

P1050990
© VintageELLE09                    Recycled Glass Glasses- £2.50 Each

Have any of you brought any interesting home decor piece recently?

Check out the Next Home ware section HERE

Much Love,
Elle
xoxoxo
♥ 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig